COOKIES USE POLICY
- The history of your browsing of the content you visited on the website, including the information on how you were directed to our website through another website;
- Details of your devices, such as the unique device identification number, the unique ad identification number, and the browsers used to access our content;
Automatic data collection
1. In order to increase efficiency, the website uses tools for automatic data collection, such as cookies. What are cookies and why are they used? Cookies are small text files for temporarily storing of information about a user's actions, preferences or other activity when visiting a website. They are stored on the computer or mobile device used by the user for a certain period of time, depending on their type. Cookies help to use the website more conveniently, as the save users the need to enter their preferences each time they visit the website or go from one page to another. Cookies allow the website to function smoothly, monitor for irregularities and identify opportunities to optimize the ways in which it provides information and communicates with users.
2. Types of cookies. The website may use one or more of the following types of cookies, depending on their degree of need:
• Systemically required cookies – These are cookies without which the operation of the website is impossible or is at high risk. These include cookies for navigating the website, saving the completed information when passing between the various steps, as well as when logging in or registering. Cookies are also systematically required to provide control over the security of the connection and protection from unwanted external interference. This type of cookies are often referred to as temporary or session cookies, as they are stored temporarily and disappears after closing the browser session.
• Functionality cookies – This category of cookies serve to make it easier for the user to use the website and to comply with individual user preferences. Functionality cookies include cookies for device recognition, saving language and font size preferences, and more. These types of cookies can be stored for a longer time on the device, they can be used in more than one browser session and are called persistent cookies.
• Third-party cookies for performance, analysis and advertising – Analysis cookies are used to collect statistical information on the basis of which general conclusions and recommendations can be made for the effectiveness of the website in view of the goals of users and in view of marketing and advertising purposes. Such statistics include the number of users per page, the most visited pages, the sources of the visit, the time spent on the page, errors, etc. Most of the cookies we use belong to our trusted partners, who are not allowed to sell or share the information on their own. For better accuracy, the website uses well-established Google analytics tools: Google Analytics and Google TagManager, which allow us to have statistics on the website traffic and traffic sources, as well as Facebook Tracking Pixel on Facebook, which allows us to have statistics on the website traffic, traffic sources and to target our advertising on social networks in a more precise way.
3. Disable cookies:
This Policy is effective as of 14 July 2020.