This profile is deactivated.
Do you want to reactivate your profile?
You will receive an activation email
Welcome to the future of iGaming Technology.
With over 10 years of experience, Delasport is an iGaming software solutions provider offering high-quality
products, advanced technologies, and managed services for the gaming industry.
Our main goal has always been to be at the forefront of the sports betting and online casino industry,
capturing the very essence of innovation and weaving it into our gaming products. Through continuous
effort and dedication, we strive to develop, improve, and provide market-leading iGaming software
solutions to all.
Check out how you fit into the next generation and get in touch!
Your role and objectives:
• Research for, identify and acquire new partners through various acquisition channels.
• Handle and negotiate deals to maximize affiliate performance.
• Create and nurture key sports and casino affiliate relationships with both existing and new partners
to reflect growth.
• Perform market research and testing in new and growing markets for generating leads.
• Handle day to day communications and provide ongoing support and assistance to affiliates.
• Address and discuss upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities with affiliates.
• Monitor, analyze, and optimize all partners' campaigns to meet ROI targets.
• Collaborate with various departments (design, content, CRM, sales, payments) to address affiliate
needs and campaigns in effective and timely manner.
• Keep up with digital marketing trends and monitor competitors' activities to identify new
• Implement affiliate marketing strategies and recommend process improvements to increase
• Participate and help with the coordination of affiliate networking conventions and meet-ups.
• Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
• Excellent Italian, Finnish or Hungarian - both written and spoken.
• Second language- English is required.
• Significant experience of digital marketing and ready to work with colleagues across various
• Passionate about affiliate marketing and ready to work with colleagues across various
• Detail-oriented and with strong analytical skills to analyze performance.
• Proactive and with the ability to work well under pressurized and quickly changing environments.
• Team Player with strong negotiation skills.
• BA or master’s degree in Marketing is considered an advantage.
Last Updated: 21.12.2021
Our reward to you is:
• Competitive salary package
• Transport allowance
• Food vouchers
• Birthday vouchers, newborn vouchers
• Career development/advancement orientated
• Health Insurance
• Happy hours filled with free drinks and snacks
• Multisport cards
• Friendly work environment with positive teammates
• Team-building activities
• Great office locations
Get on board, join the fun, send us your CV already! In English.
All applications will of course be treated in the strictest confidence. Only the short-listed candidates will be