Този профил е деактивиран.
Желаеш ли да активираш профила си отново?
Ще получиш имейл за активация
Zetta Systems is solution and technology provider with vast IT background and expertise.
Built on products and services from the world’s top technology providers, Zetta Systems solutions are developed and deployed by our dedicated teams.
We focus on three major areas when it comes to DevOps and Agile methodologies: autonomy, mastery and purpose. Our teams have the autonomy to make executive decisions and build solutions that evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing and cross-functional development; Continued diligence and attention to detail leads to the mastery our teams exemplify. The purpose is gratification which comes from constant exploration, innovation, complex problem solving and creativity.
We are constantly looking for ways that we can bring autonomy, mastery and purpose into the lives of our engineers and managers so that they feel empowered to build the right solutions and processes for our customers. You can be assured that our teams are equipped with the know-how and desire to execute a service rivaled by none. Our culture enables us to achieve the outstanding results which our clients need to succeed.
As a DevOps/SRE Engineer, you will be responsible for keeping production systems up and running, solving complex IT problems and shape the architecture of various IT systems and platforms.
- Provide DevOps/SRE services to our clients - accelerate delivery, optimize resources, improve availability, improve application/product/platform/system quality
- Automate and orchestrate operation tasks, deployments, monitoring and self-healing
- Monitor the health of production systems and platforms. Proactive alerting and coordination with application teams and infrastructure teams for resolution
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for IT operation issues as well as assistance in resolution
- Continuous improvement following company’s internal education program.
- Sound understanding of cloud systems and technologies (AWS and Azure)
- Sound understanding of computer networking systems and technologies.
- Sound understanding of computer operating systems and technologies
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to use scripting languages and frameworks
- Data management skills
- Fluent in English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Will to adopt latest industry standards, technologies and approaches
The company offers:
- Unique career opportunity for the local market to build a career in an innovative niche industry and be part of the global trends
- Chance to enhance both technical expertise and business skills in a customer-centric organization
- Market-tuned remuneration package and open-minded work environment
- Opportunity to work with a team of highly motivated, talented, young professionals.
- Home office options
- Social benefits package
If you are interested in this position and believe that your qualifications match those requirements, please send your CV. Only a shortlist of approved candidates will be contacted over the phone.