The Talent Acquisition Specialist will utilize a consultative and strategic approach to support our full cycle recruiting including sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit top talent in a cost effective manner and add value to our business. You will execute recruiting processes while providing an excellent candidate experience driving our brand as an employer of choice.
• Develop and execute recruiting strategies, utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence and selling our brand.
• Develop and maintain internal and external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, and candidates.
• Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
• Consult using your subject matter expertise to partner with business on recruiting and sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities and forecasting.
• Ensure policies, processes and legal requirements comply with local labor laws and company standards.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Experience with recruiting technology and tools
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Excellent English language
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Fluent in German or French
• 4 professional experience as recruiter
• 2 years of experience in recruitment agency
• Attractive salary
• Performance-based bonuses
• International and dynamic environment
• Technical and soft skills trainings
• Outstanding career path opportunities
• Professional growth in a global company
• Home office opportunity
• Award-winning creative office environment
• Various social initiatives
• Comfortable relax and massage zones
• Memorable Team Buildings and Events