Shipment Execution Specialist helps evaluate distribution and transportation operations, data and facilities to identify the most effective distribution and transportation patterns for products. We seek a professional who will help us conduct data management, reporting and analysis, shipping, client interaction, business partnership, and people, resource, budget and project management.
• Analyze and project transportation costs, coordinating customs clearances and permits.
• Plan, control and implement processes related to materials and finished goods storage and movement.
• Performs data entry updates using spreadsheets and databases based on sales orders/contracts, etc., independently interpret and analyze data, communicating results to more senior team members for further analysis.
• Evaluate, select and foster ongoing relationships with external transport providers.
• Using comprehensive knowledge of the transportation and logistics industry, make recommendations to establish good customer relations.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Attractive salary
• Performance-based bonuses
• Health and dental full package insurance
• Language courses
• Life and Accident insurance
• Additional paid study leave
• Various shop and bank services discounts
• International and dynamic environment
• Technical and soft skills trainings
• Outstanding career path opportunities
• Professional growth in a global company
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Fluent English
• Second European language is preferred
• Experience in freight forwarding provider.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
• Experience managing multiple priorities and tasks daily.
• Team oriented mindset.
• Experience with TMS system, good Excel knowledge