1. Service Support
· Provide first point of contact for internal users and external users.
· Participate in the management & Incident desk functions to support DA Software and Hosted Solutions.
· Participate in the centralised Service Support Incident desk Function – Logging of calls, Incident & Problem Management, escalation & reporting. Management of fault, liaising with the client, internal & external resources to resolve the fault.
· Incident desk - Logging, management, escalation, prioritisation, communication back to end-users. Identify corrective actions.
· Liaison with end-users to provide regular feedback on progress.
· Ensure all services are delivered within the agreed service levels and performance standards.
· Ensure all operational checks are completed & issues are communicated appropriately.
· Produce & communicate Management Information Reports.
2. Client Reporting
· Provide clients with monthly reports related to both Hunter and Transact utilisation.
· Obtain client feedback on reports content.
3. Service Management:
· To assist the service manager as required in the creation, implementation, management and review of appropriate SLA’s and OLA’s for both internal and external clients in line with the DA Support strategy. Ensuring that the support model is adhered to at all times with appropriate escalation of requests outside of that model. Implementing and creation of appropriate MI to show performance of SLA and OLA’s.
4. Building and Managing Relationships
· To build strong working relationships with both internal partners and client base. Being a trusted Experian contact - being able to see and represent the clients view within Experian. Following through to completion client requests.
· To build and encourage a positive image of the Service Management function. Working closely with peers in the DA Support community and wider Experian business to share best practice.
6. Planning and Organising
· To plan and manage own time being able to prioritise multiple requests quickly and effectively by managing team resource. To manage both internal and external client expectations taking responsibility for actions and decisions.
7. Personal Development
· Continually review and plan own personal development by assessing training needs, mentoring and growth opportunities. Striving to understand wider Experian business. To define own objectives by understanding how they fit with the overall DA Support Strategy.
8. Other responsibilities
Comply with company rules and procedures and stay informed about their updates