Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Business Analyst - Digital is responsible for digital solutions to create market capability, guiding the business and business relationship managers during early phases of ideation, education and shaping phases of new product or roadmap development for digital products. In this role you will be the main point of contact during new product and team intake and chartering by working closely with business relationship managers and business product owners, experience strategists, architects, engineers and platform product owners and global information technology teams to bring the right thought leadership in a fast pace, fixed acceleration offerings to achieve the outcome of aligning commitments to start a new product team model.
This position will be required to develop knowledge of the Digital product and business processes for their assigned Business(es)/Functions, and in partnership with senior team members, participate in the design of solutions by mapping customers business problems to an end-to-end product solution. The Senior Business Analyst has a passion for the business which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the business experience.
• Articulate the digital solutions mission, vision, goals, strategic value, services, capabilities, and how we work as a single team, through a proven understanding of existing digital solution offerings in the progressive information technology space.
• Engage business owners and business relationship managers at a strategic level and drive in-depth, constructive and content driven conversations.
• Develop the initial charter that includes processes and artifacts such as destination maps, product vision canvases, complexity matrixes, definition and commitment to success, roles and responsible for engagement.
• Play a vital role in building the essential team to facilitate the jumpstart for new products through initial estimation, checklist and preparation for the business and delivery team members.
• Lead and deliver continuous education on digital capabilities and go to market tools and methods to serve the company’s business and customers.
• Organize and facilitate summits and roadshows serving the business and understanding of trends.
• Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Attractive salary
• Performance-based bonuses
• Health and dental full package insurance
• Language courses
• Life and Accident insurance
• Additional paid study leave
• Various shop and bank services discounts
• International and dynamic environment
• Technical and soft skills trainings
• Outstanding career path opportunities
• Professional growth in a global company
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Proactive and strong communication skills
• Fluency in English
• Master's degree
• Exposure to agile delivery methods
• Experience with digital portals and/ or Intelligent automation