About us and what we are looking for?
Are you a talented scriptwriter who can make the study of math and science more enjoyable for American students?
We are looking for storytellers who can transform math and science lessons into engaging and understandable content for our younger audience of primary school students.
Ucha.se is the #1 educational platform in Bulgaria. On a mission to show that school material can be taught in an interesting and easily understood language, the company has won over the hearts and minds of students, teachers, and parents. Оur video lessons have generated more than 75,000,000 views and are inspiring about 900,000 registered users. For three consecutive years, Ucha.se has been named the best website for learning in Bulgaria, and we are proud to have over 20 awards in the fields of education, information technology, and management. We have a fantastic team of teachers, developers, animators, screenwriters, all dedicated to the mission of making students happier and more fulfilled thanks to a better educational system. Our next challenge is to help students in the US reach their full potential and have fun along the way.
What will you do in Ucha.se?
- You will adapt math and science content into scripts for video lessons for primary school students
- You will be in constant communication with your fellow math and science teachers who will be providing the framework for your educational pieces
Skills and experience we value
- Having some math and science expertise would be considered an advantage
- Able to communicate concepts in an effective and understandable way
- American-English language speaker who knows English at an advanced level and can express him/herself easily in writing or orally
- Knows very well the grammar of the English language and the rules of correct writing
- Be creative, flexible and proactive
- Can demonstrate professionalism and responsibility towards the work process
- Works well within a team, as well as actively seeks and provides feedback on a regular basis
What we offer
- Interesting work on a very dynamic project through which we aim to improve the quality of math and science education in the USA
- Recording studio at your disposal
- An inspiring international work environment, within a strong and motivated team in which you will have the opportunity to contribute your experience and ideas
- A positive working atmosphere with various opportunities for knowledge and experience sharing among our international community of specialists
- Possibility of working from home and part-time
- Attractive salary, corresponding to the experience and quality of the work performed
The approved candidates will be contacted in the shortest possible time.