About us and what we are looking for?
Are you a science teacher who can make the study of science more understandable and enjoyable for American students?
We are looking for innovative teachers for whom education and making learning accessible to all is а passion and а driving force in life.
Ucha.se is the #1 educational platform in Bulgaria. On a mission to show that school material can be taught in an interesting and easily understood language, the company has won over the hearts and minds of students, teachers, and parents. Оur video lessons have generated more than 75,000,000 views and are inspiring about 900,000 registered users. For three consecutive years, Ucha.se has been named the best website for learning in Bulgaria, and we are proud to have over 20 awards in the fields of education, information technology, and management. We have a fantastic team of teachers, developers, animators, screenwriters, all dedicated to the mission of making students happier and more fulfilled thanks to a better educational system. Our next challenge is to help students in the US reach their full potential and have fun along the way.
What will you do in Ucha.se?
- You will actively participate in the creation of science educational video lessons for primary school students that meets US standards and the teaching methods we apply at Ucha.se
- You will be in constant communication with your fellow scriptwriters, voice actors, and video editors. All of them would be relying upon and looking for your expertise and feedback regarding the quality of voice recordings as well as video animation in terms of content accuracy and ease of student comprehension
Skills and experience we value
- Have experience teaching science within the American Educational System
- Be able to explain and communicate science concepts in an effective and understandable way
- Be positive, creative, flexible and proactive
- American-English language speaker
- Can demonstrate professionalism and responsibility towards the work process
- Works well within a team, as well as actively seeks and provides feedback on a regular basis
- Basic Google Drive skills
What we offer
- Interesting work on a very dynamic project through which we aim to improve the quality of math education in the USA
- An inspiring international work environment, within a strong and motivated team in which you will have the opportunity to contribute your experience and ideas
- A positive working atmosphere with various opportunities for knowledge and experience sharing among our international community of teachers
- Possibility of working from home and part-time
- Attractive salary, corresponding to the experience and quality of the work performed
The approved candidates will be contacted in the shortest possible time.