As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing, and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Our SAP Service Line is a dynamic team who engages with clients to bring them deep industry expertise. It helps clients to identify opportunities to use information technology more effectively, generating new intelligence and thereby improving their business performance and creating competitive advantage.
We are looking for talents who will assist clients in the selection, implementation, analysis and production support of SAP BI application packaged solutions. This is an opportunity to use in-depth consulting and development skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment to achieve client expected business results.
– Analyzes problems, changes, service requests, incident tickets for SAP BI applications;
– Assists to find and proactively designs a solution to solve tickets;
– Analyzes client requirements for feasibility, business requirements, business processes, business cases;
– Development of project blueprints;
– Implementation of technical solutions according to customer requirements;
– Implement HANA view Analytical, Attribute and Calculation Views;
– Develop customized queries / views in HANA;
– Development of BI/BW technical specifications (e.g. data model, data flow, necessary objects, etc.);
– Data extraction, data modelling, monitoring and reporting.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– At least 3 years of experience with SAP BW, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP BWonHANA, SAP BO Reporting or any other SAP BW reporting tool;
– Ideally, implementation and delivery experience in 1 full life-cycle project;
– ABAP for BW relevant implementations (e.g start/end routines);
– Very good communication skills;
– Good problem solving and analytical skills;
– Fluency in English;
– Fluency in German.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– Experience and knowledge in BW Integrated Planning / BPS / FOX;
– Knowledge and experience in Business Warehouse Accelerator;
– Be skilled in working with cross-functional teams;
– Excellent communication and analytical skills;
– Willingness to learn new technical skills;
– SAP certifications;
– Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.