Този профил е деактивиран.
Желаеш ли да активираш профила си отново?
Ще получиш имейл за активация
The process engineer works in the main process area of the mill, the paper machine. Opportunities exist to be exposed to all mill areas by assisting other engineers and teams on projects throughout the mill. The process engineer provides support by recommending and implementing modifications to the process to optimize production, improve quality and reduce costs. Provides support to the Department Lead team in the daily tasks as production, planning, process control and optimization, troubleshooting, reporting, investments.
• Optimization of existing technology as well as implementation of new;
• Responsibility of the production activities of the department, its performance and organization aligned with overall goals of the mill;
• Optimization of operational procedures and facilities;
• Identification of potential improvements;
• Troubleshooting quality issues;
• Solving production issues;
• Assisting with shutdowns, start-ups, etc.;
• Running trials;
• Monitoring key variables, collecting and analyzing data;
• Supporting and taking activities in investment projects related to the area(s);
• Reporting of production KPI to the management and headquarter;
• Adherence and support of company’s safety culture.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Paper Technology, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Other technology or equivalent;
• Very good knowledge of production technologies;
• Active approach to work, flexibility;
• Willingness and ability to learn new skills;
• Good communication and organizational skills;
• Strong analytic skills and ability to work independently;
• Proficiency in MS Office applications;
• Good command of English (both written and spoken).
• An interesting professional startup within the packaging and paper industry;
• Dynamic and empowering working environment;
• Opportunity to expand your theoretical and practical knowledge;
• Several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy).