We at KBC Shared Service Center are part of KBC Group, one of Europe’s leading financial institutions with 12 million clients across Europe. We support the bank-insurance entities within KBC Group by working on various projects and back-office activities in several key domains: Credits & Finance, Insurance, Software Development, Financial Markets and more.
Our community is home to people with years of experience, as well as recent graduates, united in shaping the future of financial services and digital banking.
One of the core missions of directorate Shared Services and Operations (SS&O) is to “onboard” activities of other departments of KBC Group to the SS&O business unit in Brno, Czech Republic and Varna, Bulgaria. KBC has created Shared Service Centers (SSC) in Brno and Varna to strengthen its competitive advantage, focusing on cost efficiency, risk control and improving the quality of the services.
SS&O has become a competence center for this transition process and is offering a proven standardized methodology, tools and governance as a service towards internal clients who make their first steps in nearshoring and/or robotics.
We are looking for additional ‘Incubators’ to help realizing this strategic program.
As our Project Associate (Incubator), you will be part of the team that offers the following services to our internal clients:
- Help our client in realizing their nearshoring ambitions
- Remove / ease the burdens from the clients as much as possible by driving the process with our acquired nearshoring experience and tailored approach.
- Increase the value added of the nearshoring services provided to the internal clients.
- Increase the experience related to the ‘nearshoring package’ – service provided in cooperation with transition managers
- Guarantee high level quality of the procedures and training material towards SSC and/or 24+
- Develop high quality analysis enabling scripting of robots
- In doing so, you will work closely together with program, transition and process managers while receiving a unique opportunity at getting to know a broad variety of activities within KBC Group.
- We are looking for incubators who will support the client in their journey towards SSC and 24+.
Key competences that will help you succeed:
- You can work independently
- You are eager to learn and have the reflex to share your knowledge.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are a problem solver.
- You have a passion for your client.
- You have good communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- You are flexible and willing to travel
- You are prepared to work on the different KBC locations, close to your client.
- You keep cool in difficult situations and can handle challenging deadlines.
- You know how to work with the different Microsoft tools (Excel, OneNote, Visio,…).
- You want to be part of a dynamic team
- You are able to cooperate with a broad variety of people
Being part of KBC, you will enjoy plenty of benefits:
- Work-Life balance: 25-day annual paid holiday; regular team buildings and company parties
- Personal Care: Additional medical insurance and pension plan
- Fully covered Multisport card
- An international and highly diverse work atmosphere
- Hybrid way of working: flexible working time with home-office option
- Career growth and development: Leadership Development Program, Internal Academies encouraging internal rotations, a wide range of trainings and free access to several learning platforms, language courses and more
- Preferential terms for banking and insurance products & services offered by KBC Group companies in Bulgaria ( loans rates, life and non-life insurance, etc.)
- Spot Awards to make you shine: Employee of the month, Employee of the Year, Exceptional achievements and others
- Referral program: recommend a friend to a job and get a bonus
- Other remarkable benefits: Marriage and Childbirth bonuses, paid Volunteer day, many discounted offers from various providers
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you recognize yourself in the above, apply via the button with your CV in English. Shape your future with us!