At IBM, work is more than a job – it is a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you have never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk!
IBM Technical Support Services (TSS) uses enhanced analytics and leverages global infrastructure and years of experience to deliver outstanding hardware, software, and multi-vendor support services to our customers worldwide.
Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers. You’ll be the technical resource and point person interacting with clients, vendors, and senior management, to identify and resolve complex technical problems. If solving problems and helping others succeed excites you, let’s talk!
Your Role and Responsibilities
TSS Operations Coordinator is the first point of contact for customers raising hardware or SW service requests with IBM. The core activity involves receipt of customer issues by phone, e-mail or fax, and creation or update of either a HW or SW Service Request.
Operations coordinators will monitor an exception queue in the call management system and have the ability to search an extended range of information sources to validate entitlement to service. Issues must be resolved quickly and accurately in order to maintain customer satisfaction whilst protecting IBM from delivering non-contracted service.
The role will often require the person to investigate contract status with a range of different groups across IBM, including Sales Transaction Support (STS) and the customer account teams.
Coordinators are required to be flexible, and support the performance of other related tasks and activities as directed by Management, such as reporting and Issue escalation where necessary.
• Call processing
• Verifying customer entitlements
• Verifying and logging customer requests
• Monitoring incidents statuses
• Entering data and updating files
• Managing Queues
• Routing the call record to the appropriate provider of Service
• Maintaining relationship with customer via constant updates and reports
Please be aware that whilst the majority of work is conducted in normal business hours, we work in 24/7 shift environment, and there will be a requirement for OOH work including nights, weekends and holidays (There is a financial uplift for night shift).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent spoken and written French language skills are essential to ensure a positive customer experience (CEFR grade B2 or C1).
- In addition, all candidates must have an excellent standard of spoken and written English as the working and social language of the call center.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Good typing and general IT skills.
- Independent, Self-motivated, Results orientated, Focused, Confident & Flexible.
- Able to prioritize, organize and work well within a team.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise