The Operations buyer will apply deep knowledge of local practices and procedures to handle, organize and coordinate procurement of materials, goods, services and supplies by assuring high customer satisfaction of our internal stakeholders. In this role, you will conduct activities focused on transporting products from suppliers to customers and conduct activities to support complex customer issues as well as operations quality and improvement.
• Manage/execute procurement transaction processes (for example perform quality check for purchase requisitions, generate and manage purchase orders, identify and provide end user support, perform invoice discrepancy resolutions)
• Act as a gate keeper of strategic sourcing strategies and policies (for example perform root cause analyses for procurement operations inquires related to the activities mentioned above)
• Assist more senior team members with process improvements.
• Check records and files for accuracy, performing complex analysis of data.
• Lead requests for procurement of non contracted materials and goods, services and supplies.
• Assist end user and ensure material delivery follow plant requirements.
• Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Attractive salary
• Performance-based bonuses
• Health and dental full package insurance
• Language courses
• Life and Accident insurance
• Additional paid study leave
• Various shop and bank services discounts
• International and dynamic environment
• Technical and soft skills trainings
• Outstanding career path opportunities
• Professional growth in a global company
• High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Excellent level of English and Spanish
• Experience working in shared service operations
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Advanced skills using relevant office programs and applications, ERP systems
• Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning application experience
• Detail oriented, communicative person with strong problem solving skills
•Strong administrative and communication and customer service skills