Този профил е деактивиран.
Желаеш ли да активираш профила си отново?
Ще получиш имейл за активация
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Legal Counsel to join our international team in
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating supplier and customer licensing contracts as well as
inter-company agreements amid various group companies.
• Litigious and non-litigious matters working with external lawyers and government
agencies as necessary.
• Advising on the legal and regulatory risk involved in offering games and platform software
solutions to the gaming industry content to a variety of markets including new and
emerging markets where legislation has not fully developed.
• Advising internal stakeholders including Account Management and Sales teams, in
contract negotiations, general legal and commercial concerns.
• Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and advising on key intellectual property licensing deals
to procure compelling games content, patents, trademarks, and designs for inclusion in our
• Various legal administration tasks such as compiling periodic reports, maintaining
overviews relating to key contractual information necessary for the good functioning of the
legal team and for the company as a whole.
• 3-5 years of post-qualified legal experience
• Inhouse legal counsel with experience from the gambling field desired
• Strong legal writing and legal research skills
• Exposure to drafting and negotiation of international commercial agreements, familiar
with intellectual property. Exposure to alternative dispute resolution methods is preferable,
but not mandatory.
• Prior experience with corporate legal aspects is considered an advantage.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• The ability to work on multiple projects to a high standard simultaneously.
• Clear concise written and verbal communication skills with solid business acumen is
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and pressurized environment and to act decisively
• Some international travel required