The KYC Compliance Specialist will handle moderately complex processes for trade and capital market activities. In this role, you will respond to Know Your Customer (“KYC”) requests from counterparties, collect and perform initial review of KYC information received and perform sanctions screenings and tax compliance form validations to assist in the mitigating documentary, cross boarder and credit risks associated with structured trade finance.
• Perform automated and manual sanctions screenings aligned to internal policy and provide a timely response to requests and inquiries received from internal and external stakeholders.
• Perform control reconciliation processes of daily reviews to ensure all issues are addressed or escalated quickly and efficiently.
• Ensure internal procedures and policies are followed and screening results are properly documented and initiate and perform sanctions screening periodic updates as required.
• Understand and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and collect and validate related tax compliance forms, seeking guidance from subject matter authorities as needed.
• Preform initial review of KYC information provided by counterparties, monitor the status of active counterparties, initiate requests for customer updates and provide relevant information to stakeholder as requested.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Attractive salary
• Performance-based bonuses
• Health and dental full package insurance
• Language courses
• Life and Accident insurance
• Additional paid study leave
• Various shop and bank services discounts
• International and dynamic environment
• Technical and soft skills trainings
• Outstanding career path opportunities
• Professional growth in a global company
• Award-winning creative office environment
• Various social initiatives
• Comfortable relax and massage zones
• Memorable Team Buildings and Events
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Confirmed knowledge of internal control structures and compliance
• Understanding of trade finance business
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Knowledge of laws, regulations and processes related to Know Your Customer and anti -money laundering
• Knowledge of related sanctions screening systems and applications