We at KBC Shared Service Center are part of KBC Group, one of Europe’s leading financial institutions with 12 million clients across Europe. We support the bank-insurance entities within KBC Group by working on various projects and back-office activities in several key domains: Credits & Finance, Insurance, Software Development, Financial Markets and more.
Our community is home to people with years of experience, as well as recent graduates, united in shaping the future of financial services and digital banking.
Our small Communication team takes care about an agenda of internal communication, external communication and topics related to the corporate culture in both locations where KBC Shared Service Center operates, Brno (Czech Republic) and Varna (Bulgaria). We are currently looking for a mature partner to reinforce the team in Varna.
New team member will become a core partner in the growing Bulgarian organization. Next to local assignments, support and alignment with the Czech entity is expected. Altogether, it creates enough opportunities to fulfil ones potential.
You can expect local and cross-border collaboration with support teams such as HR, Recruitment, Facility Management or ICT, with other colleagues within the KBC Group and also supporting the leadership and management. English will become your number one language every day. You will need to write a lot and reflect our company culture and values in it. Your goal won´t be to inform only, but engage and motivate. You will often need to accompany your communication with visuals that you are able to professionally create on your own. That includes creation of visual materials for external company presentation as well. We will feed your creativity with requests to develop presentations, logos, posters, leaflets and entire content strategies. You will deal with Sharepoint and social media on daily basis. You will create an added value by providing feedback on various texts of a different nature, such as presentations or job advertisements. You will feel comfortable in this role if you don´t have any troubles speaking in front of an audience and you are able to say what has to be done instead of waiting for tasks.
As our HR Marketing and Communication Expert, you will be
- Monitoring and controlling the budget spending
- Liaising with external providers, requesting, assessing services provision
- Creating and interpreting reports on marketing related data
- Supporting colleagues from specific teams and internal communities
- Taking care of internal and external communication channels (Intranet, social media, career site, company profiles on different platforms etc.)
- Creating content for internal and external communication (including visuals)
- Co-operating closely with our recruitment team
- Being involved in internal initiatives and organization of events (both internal and external)
Key competences that will help you succeed:
- Proven experience in internal communication, HR Marketing and Branding
- English and Bulgarian language on a professional level
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative-Cloud
- Mature and independent partner
- Talent to build and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to distinguish different types of audience
- Self-organization, able to set priorities as well as being flexible for changes
- Natural interest in following current trends in employer branding
Being part of KBC, you will enjoy plenty of benefits:
- Work-Life balance: 25-day annual paid holiday; regular team buildings and company parties
- Personal Care: Additional medical insurance and pension plan
- Fully covered Multisport card
- An international and highly diverse work atmosphere
- Hybrid way of working: flexible working time with home-office option
- Career growth and development: Leadership Development Program, Internal Academies encouraging internal rotations, a wide range of trainings and free access to several learning platforms, language courses and more
- Preferential terms for banking and insurance products & services offered by KBC Group companies in Bulgaria ( loans rates, life and non-life insurance, etc.)
- Spot Awards to make you shine: Employee of the month, Employee of the Year, Exceptional achievements and others
- Referral program: recommend a friend to a job and get a bonus
- Other remarkable benefits: Marriage and Childbirth bonuses, paid Volunteer day, many discounted offers from various providers
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you recognize yourself in the above, apply via the button with your CV in English. Shape your future with us!