Health, Safety and Environment Specialist - Петрич
Описание на длъжността
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This role contributes to improving health, safety and environment (HSE) performance, helping the organization to deliver a high-performing culture through clear accountability and a skilled organization in the Manufacturing unit based in Petrich. You will work together with Senior HSE Specialist, and together you will lead by example, applying your in-depth HSE knowledge to provide solutions and advice to address a variety of issues. You will drive behavioral change through implementing the Group-wide system, training, and providing assistance to our employees.
Изисквания за длъжността
- Support the management team to understand obligations, liability and how to fulfil their roles according to HSE law and ABB Group policy, instructions and standards
- Creating and maintain an exemplary health and safety culture, as well as a strong focus on environment throughout the Manufacturing unit in Petrich
- Engaging local team to raise awareness of and win commitment to ABB Group sustainability objectives, and reporting on performance and progress
- Reporting and investigating HSE incidents, gathering feedback and communicating lessons learned and best practices
- Ensuring that the appropriate HSE equipment and tools are available and used, planning training for colleagues, and ensuring compliance with the Group management system
- Planning and executing HSE, sustainability and corporate responsibility projects, managing resources and reporting on objectives and progress
- Facilitating HSE risk assessments, ensuring all processes and corrective actions are implemented
- Supporting the Group Assurance & Audit Program and follow the legal Health and Safety requirements and ISO audits
- University degree in relevant field or experience working as HSE Specialist
- Sound knowledge of Bulgarian regulations towards Health and Safety and ability to create and apply policies or procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- The ability to manage complex issues and work in cross-functional teams
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Intermediate English and native Bulgarian language skills
- Possibility for domestic travel after training period
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.