Този профил е деактивиран.
Желаеш ли да активираш профила си отново?
Ще получиш имейл за активация
Paynetics is a fast growing licensed e-money institution with a mission to offer payment solutions in an innovative way and change the world of payments. The company is a member of Mastercard, VISA, Union Pay, SEPA, SWIFT, which together with our internally developed products makes us one of the European leaders in payment solutions. Our portfolio includes eWallet (Phyre, A1 Wallet, Pay by Vivacom and others), the world’s first application, which turns any Android NFC-enabled device into a POS terminal without any additional hardware (PHOS), the first ApplePay and GooglePay card in Bulgaria and many others.
Paynetics is a founder of the Bulgarian Fintech Association and has a subsidiary and an office in the UK.
We are expanding and are looking for an experienced, responsible, and motivated professional for the position
* Reconciliations with merchants, Payment service providers and Card Schemes;
* Regulatory Reporting;
* Prepare subscriptions to IT Dep for automation of the existing reports and billings;
* Cashflow management;
* Leading and support the executing the day-to-day operations;
* Lead new product reconciliation;
* Ad-hoc reports;
* University degree in Finance or Accounting;
* At least 3 years of financial or accounting experience;
* Understanding of payment and fintech industry is a strong advantage;
* Advanced Excel and modelling skills;
* Experience with Excel Queries, SQL and Power BI is an advantage;
* Strong analytical skills;
* Attention to detail and accuracy;
* Ability to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions;
* Interested in process improvement;
* Good organizational, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills;
* Adaptable to quick changes in direction;
* Minimum B2 level of English.
* Competitive remuneration package;
* Exciting job in a premium professional environment;
* Great team of young professionals and a friendly work environment;
* Opportunities to take on responsibility and professional development;
* Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field of the digital payments industry;
* 25 days annual holiday;
* Great location – near a Metro station.
The position will give you the opportunity to become a part and go deep in one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
Get in touch with us with your CV because we would love to hear from you!