The Freight Payment Specialist will be the contact for carriers of different modes to assist with questions regarding freight invoice contents versus the accruals in the applicable enterprise resource planning and transportation management systems. In this role, you will be responsible for freight invoice validation, processing and timely payment.
*The position is temporary for a period of 2 years.
Receive and validate incoming invoices to meet legal requirements.
Partner with the team to resolve issues involving delayed payments, demurrage costs and additional charges.
Control invoiced amounts versus information in the system and communicates freight invoices with finance and the carriers.
Issue debit notes to a carrier in case of product damage or loss.
Partner with the finance team to provide the necessary transport and logistics information and support.
Register the necessary data into the available enterprise resource planning system including, but not limited, to creating accruals.
Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
Understanding of business functions focused on cost and budget controls.
Excellent English and Hungarian.
Experience with enterprise resource planning systems.
Knowledge of transportation and logistics processes.
Experience in supply chain, transportation or finance.
SAP knowledge is an advantage.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
Excellent communication skills.
- Attractive salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- Health and dental full package insurance
- Language courses
- Life and Accident insurance
- Additional paid study leave
- Various shop and bank services discounts
- International and dynamic environment
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Outstanding career path opportunities
- Professional growth in a global company
- Multisport card
- Home office opportunity
- Award-winning creative office environment
- Various social initiatives
- Comfortable relax and massage zones
- Memorable Team Buildings and Events