- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 3+ years DevOps/Software Engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience with tools like Jenkins/Hudson, TeamCity, Artifactory
- 2+ years of Bash and Python scripting.
- Strong knowledge in Jira, SVN, Git, Mercurial.
- Extensive experience in Linux and/or Windows
- Strong aptitude in troubleshooting / problem-solving
- Experience with managing scalable, distributed systems
- Very good written and verbal English skills
Nice to have:
- 1+ year of experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes).
- 1+ year of Groovy/Jenkins file development experience
- Good understanding of Containers
- Understand Agile methodologies (Scrum, SAFe, …)
- Experience in Automotive projects
- Team player with a desire for personal development
- Ability to travel abroad
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Private health insurance and life insurance
• Food vouchers
• Transportation allowance
• Flexible working time and options to work from home
• Free parking
• Sports venue pass at a preferential price
• Specialized trainings and professional certifications
• Career development opportunities and programs
• Employee discounts for company products and services
• Modern office with gaming and relax rooms
• Fresh fruits and drinks in the office
The personal data you provide to us is processed by Robert Bosch EOOD within your application in the recruiting process. Your personal data is shared exclusively and only to employees of the Bosch Group and the candidate data retention period is 6 months. You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct, to block and to delete it in accordance to the legal regulations. To enforce your rights, you only need to contact us. Remark: If you request to block or to delete your data, your application can no longer be considered.