Този профил е деактивиран.
Желаеш ли да активираш профила си отново?
Ще получиш имейл за активация
HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 222,270+ people across 60 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG, and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending December 31, 2022 totaled $12.3 billion.
HCL also takes pride in its diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 49 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. We are expanding and looking to hire professionals to join us in this journey.
To ensure the expansion of our Operations Center in Sofia, Bulgaria we are now looking to recruit a CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE with ENGLISH.
The CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE is a direct link between the company and the customers located around the globe, looking for service. The function of the position is to help customers by providing information and guidance over the phone, email and chat.
• Provide comprehensive support to pharmaceutical companies and life-science organizations personnel (doctors, nurses, patients, sales force, etc.) in English;
• Assist with navigation around application menus;
• Take all steps to troubleshoot reported issues and resolve or escalate to the appropriate level;
• Create and submit detailed case logs, documenting customer interactions;
• Adhere to high company standards for quality, accuracy, thoroughness, timeliness and consistency in customer care.
• Fluency in English (written and spoken);
• Knowledge of MS Office, Windows and Internet applications;
• High school diploma;
• Availability to work on different shifts 24/7;
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
• Willingness to learn and obtain new skills and competencies;
• Ethics, Team work and Positive attitude.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
• Opportunity for career progression;
• Young and vibrant team environment;
• Social benefits package;
• Professional on-boarding and on-going trainings.
Are you willing to build up your career with us? - We’ll be happy to receive your resume in English!
*Your personal data is secure with us.
** Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted