Do you have a passion for software, figuring things out and helping others?
Boring 9 to 5 not for you?
Established in 2010, Sellercloud is a Software-as-a-Service company that has grown rapidly, with hundreds of eCommerce clients around the world now managing their inventory and sales through Sellercloud.
Despite our growth, Sellercloud remains committed to helping each customer individually and personally.
We are passionate about leveraging our technology and service to provide our eCommerce clients with a seamless experience and consistently provide clients with innovative and valuable features and new products.
From account setup and training and beyond, Sellercloud customers are fully supported by in-house onboarding, tech support, and programming teams.
We are looking for someone who loves figuring things out on their own. Someone who is curious and excited by technology. Most importantly, you enjoy sharing that passion with others, helping them explore new possibilities and solutions.
As a Client Onboarding Specialist, you'll interface with clients that are just starting to use our software, as well as existing clients that need further assistance. In this role, you will ensure that our clients seamlessly implement our software into their business by:
- Evaluating and thoroughly assessing client needs and developing workflows / configurations that support their business processes
- Coordinating with clients to design project scope and objectives and ensure achievement of implementation within a required time frame.
- Providing training, and end-user support during and after the implementation process to enable optimal utilization of our software
- Testing and troubleshooting final system setups.
- Drafting specifications for custom solutions including business and technical requirements
- Managing the entire delivery process for custom development work, including testing and troubleshooting
- Recommending improvements to all procedures and ensuring optimal level of client satisfaction at all times