The Buyer will be responsible for supporting multiple country or multiple business sourcing activities. In this role, you will execute complex procurement tasks to provide inputs to the global category team.
*We are expanding the team in Bulgaria and have 5 open Buyer positions in 5 different categories.
• Execute medium and high complex sourcing events.
• Drive the implementation of regional sourcing decisions and provide support with the implementation of global sourcing decisions.
• Provide inputs to the global category team for category strategy development and execution.
• Provide comprehensive understanding of regional stakeholder, and procurement landscape.
• Monitor ongoing regional supplier and stakeholder relationships.
• Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of noncontracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Attractive salary
• Performance-based bonuses
• Health and dental full package insurance
• Language courses
• Life and Accident insurance
• Additional paid study leave
• Various shop and bank services discounts
• International and dynamic environment
• Technical and soft skills trainings
• Outstanding career path opportunities
• Professional growth in a global company
• Award-winning creative office environment
• Various social initiatives
• Comfortable relax and massage zones
• Memorable Team Buildings and Events
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Have a good understanding of the categories under responsibility.
• Cross country previous experience
• English and another language would be a plus
• Source to contract experience in categories under responsibility
• Industry & international working environment background