UBB was established in 1992 through the merger of 22 Bulgarian regional commercial banks as the first and largest in terms of scale consolidation project in the Bulgarian banking sector. Since 2017, the Bank has been part of the Belgian bank-assurance group КВС, currently the largest financial group in Bulgaria.
While invariably standing by our corporate values, we want to be the reference in the bank-assurance business through client-centricity in all our activities. We aim at achieving sustainable and profitable growth by fulfillment of our role in society.
UBB is seeking a talented and dynamic Software developer
The main responsibilities:
· Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
· Analyze functional specifications and evaluating systems, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Modernize SOA deployments with APIs for a future-proof Integration strategy and API governance.
· Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs and requirements.
· Work closely with developers to build and implement technology solutions and developing optimization strategies.
· Effectively communicates cross-functionally with IT team members and vendors
The perfect candidate has:
· In-depth knowledge of system interfacing approaches (SOA; API - design and management platforms; Microservices, etc.)
· Previous experience min 3 years in IT (experience in a financial sector is consider as an advantage)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good team player with a results-oriented mindset, desire and ability to overcome obstacles to achieve goals
· English language both written and spoken
· Career development opportunities in the biggest financial group in Bulgaria and KBC Group Team
· United team of motivated and committed professionals
· A challenging, dynamic and innovating environment with an open culture where personal development and growth are encouraged
· Competitive bonus system, tailored to a position’s specifics
· Opportunities for attending internal and external trainings, as well as such at КВC Group level
· Comprehensive Medical Care insurance
· Life Insurance and a health improvement and disease prevention package
· Preferential terms for use of products and services with all KBC Group companies in Bulgaria
· Preferential fee for use of a sports card
Should you wish to become part of our terrific team, please, send us your recent CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is under special protection within the meaning of the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act.