HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 222,270+ people across 60 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG, and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending December 31, 2022 totaled $12.3 billion.
HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 49 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. We are expanding and looking to hire professionals to join us in this journey.
We are currently looking for Windows and VMWare Operations Technician to join a newly created team of professionals!
- Responsible for ensuring that our run-time Windows Server Standalone and Cluster server deliveries comply with given specifications and customer expectations.
- Participate in Major Incidents Procedures and drive high-priority incidents.
- Secure quality in Operations.
- Install, Configure & Manage VMware ESXi Infrastructure and vCentre Server.
- Configuring and managing storage for VMware ESXi server
- Configuring standard and distributed virtual Switches
- Capacity management in VMware environment
- Configure and Manage HA, DRS
- Perform Capacity and Performance reports for Cluster, Hosts, Storage, VMs etc.
- Manage Backup and Restore, along with an understanding of VMware Snapshots.
- Configure and Manage Monitoring Alerts w.r.t VMware Hypervisors and VMs.
- Perform daily Health checks and Performance of the VMware infrastructure
- Build, and maintain in good operational conditions complex technical environments with respect to SLAs.
- Manage Updates for all VMware components, Hosts, and VMware tools for VMs via Update Manager Plug-in.
- Configuring, managing, upgrade firmware and driver for RACK servers, Dell Mx7000, HPE C7000, and Cisco UCS Chassis and blades
- At least 7 years of experience with Windows Server Administration
- Expert level knowledge on Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003; Microsoft Failover Cluster administration.
- Knowledge in patching the servers through SCCM and WSUS.
- Expert knowledge on Crash Dump analysis (Bug checking) and Server logs analysis
- Expert Knowledge on various applications (SCCM/SCOM/SCO/WSUS/IIS) used in the Server infrastructure.
- Expert Knowledge in Backup Tools Veeam, Vibe, TSM and performing Root Cause Analysis.
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes - Incident, Problem and Change management.
- Automation skill to reduce the manual effort or to perform the job quickly.
- Good knowledge about networking concepts - subnets, VLAN, etc.
- Good understanding of Clusters, Datastores, VSAN, TINTRI Snapshots, clone, P2V, Templates, virtual switch, and Networking.
- MCSE certification would be considered as advantage.
What we offer
• Competitive salary and performance bonuses
• Remote work option
• Opportunity for career progression
• Young and vibrant team environment
• Social benefits package
• Professional on-boarding and on-going trainings
Are you willing to build up your career with us? - We’ll be happy to receive your resume in English!
*Your personal data is secure with us.
** Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted