Zetta Systems is solution and technology provider with vast IT background and expertise.
Built on products and services from the world’s top technology providers, Zetta Systems solutions are developed and deployed by our dedicated teams.
We focus on three major areas when it comes to DevOps and Agile methodologies: autonomy, mastery and purpose. Our teams have the autonomy to make executive decisions and build solutions that evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing and cross-functional development; Continued diligence and attention to detail leads to the mastery our teams exemplify. The purpose is gratification which comes from constant exploration, innovation, complex problem solving and creativity.
We are constantly looking for ways that we can bring autonomy, mastery and purpose into the lives of our engineers and managers so that they feel empowered to build the right solutions and processes for our customers. You can be assured that our teams are equipped with the know-how and desire to execute a service rivaled by none. Our culture enables us to achieve the outstanding results which our clients need to succeed.
Experience is not something we are looking for. The perfect candidate should be passionate about technology, willing to learn and develop new skills, good at solving challenging problems.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, we will expect from you to learn how to become unstopable DevOps engineer and great technology problem solver.
- Continuous personal improvement and learning new technologies and skills following company’s internal education program.
- Learn how to have strong infrastructure as code and software fundamentals with ability to demonstrate technical initiative, intellect, and a results orientation
- Learn how to troubleshoots priority incidents, facilitates blameless post-mortems and supports solutions for closure
- Learn how to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outage
- Monitor the health of production systems and platforms. Proactive alerting and coordination with application teams and infrastructure teams for resolution
- The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, have strong verbal and written communication skills, able to multi task and can work independently and is a team performer
- Basic understanding of cloud systems and technologies (AWS and Azure)
- Basic understanding of computer networking systems and technologies.
- Basic understanding of scripting languages and frameworks
- Fluent in English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The company offers:
- Unique career opportunity for the local market to build a career in an innovative niche industry and be part of the global trends
- Chance to enhance both technical expertise and business skills in a customer-centric organization
- Market-tuned remuneration package and open-minded work environment
- Opportunity to work with a team of highly motivated, talented, young professionals.
- Home office options
- Social benefits package
If you are interested in this position and believe that your qualifications match those requirements, please send your CV. Only a shortlist of approved candidates will be contacted over the phone.