We at Plan A are a team of experienced, yet ambitious professionals. Our ambition is to create smart and compelling solutions bringing benefits to our partners. And yes, we call them ‘partners’ because we believe that the key to any successful project is partnering and cooperation. We help them to build, sustain and modernize their enterprise software, and ensure the delivery by building sustainable in-house control processes.
We believe that great people can achieve great results! Communication, cooperation, and collaboration are the fundamentals of our teamwork. We care about those we work with and those we serve.
In This Role You Will:
• Handling break/fix and configuration issues.
• Guiding customers on troubleshooting.
• Work closely with Product and Dev teams.
• 3+ years of technical support experience.
• Understanding of API basics.
• Know how to reads logs, find information in there and communicate the findings.
• Knowing SQL and database troubleshooting.
• Former experience with Datadog or Sentry or LogRocket is a plus.
• You are a critical thinker, with a strong analytical mind, result-oriented, proactive.
• Able to work in a fast phased start-up environment.
• You are an excellent communicator, team-player and you enjoy all aspects of testing.
• Very good written and spoken English.
Joining us you will:
• Be part of our core team.
• Challenge yourself and see how you impact the company’s success!
• Have a startup work environment, energetic vibe, and people focused on teamwork and great results.
• Enjoy the flexibility of working hours and the possibility to work from home.
• Have 25 days of paid annual leave.
• Have an additional health insurance plan.
• Learn and grow with the company.
• Be encouraged to show creativity, innovation, initiative.
• Work in a dynamic, fast-evolving environment.
• Training and certification programs.
• Benefit of our employee referral bonuses.