The PtP Supplier relations specialist will assist with the payment of supplier invoices and process supplier payment enquiries. In this role you, will resolve invoice discrepancies, ensure timely payment of invoices, resolve supplier invoice inquiries and collaborate with outsourcing partners.
• Research statements, past-due notices, disconnect notices and other miscellaneous mail and supplier issues.
• Develop and maintain established relationship with Supplier and internal business partners
• Submit requests to update supplier records (name, address, bank account information); verification of data changes in line with Cargill Payment Control Standards.
• Research and resolution on supplier returned or failed payments analysing aging of supplier account credits and various invoice and payment status reports.
• Provide finance support for organization as requested.
• Prepare reports and materials using established administrative procedures.
• Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Attractive salary
• Performance-based bonuses
• Health and dental full package insurance
• Language courses
• Life and Accident insurance
• Additional paid study leave
• Various shop and bank services discounts
• International and dynamic environment
• Technical and soft skills trainings
• Outstanding career path opportunities
• Professional growth in a global company
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Proficient with email, spreadsheet, and word processing applications
• Excellent English language
• Excellent Italian language
• Knowledge accounts payable module in applications
• Experience working in a shared service center
• Good customer service skills, with attention to detail.
• Problem solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems timely and effectively.
• Good organizational and time-management skills.
• Strong analytical and communication skills