The Supplier Records Specialist is responsible to support the accounts payable function. It covers a variety of invoice to pay supporting functions such as verification of master data changes ensuring that payments are meeting the requirements of the global payment control policy, analyzing data, active participation in team meetings and trainings, and other actions that does not require supporting systems access. In this role, the communication with business units and suppliers is via dedicated email, incident logging system, or telephone.
• Submit requests to update supplier finance and accounting records such as bank account information.
• Verify data changes using telephone or email, following established payment control standards policies.
• Support suppliers with payment information.
• Contact suppliers regarding legal acceptance and compliance to procure to pay requirements.
• Analyze aging of supplier account credits and various invoice and payment status reports.
• Participate in control framework activities, value preservation, finance trainings and special projects to drive efficiency.
• Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Attractive salary
• Performance-based bonuses
• Health and dental full package insurance
• Language courses
• Life and Accident insurance
• Additional paid study leave
• Various shop and bank services discounts
• International and dynamic environment
• Technical and soft skills trainings
• Outstanding career path opportunities
• Professional growth in a global company
• High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Excellent English and French language
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Good customer service skills, with attention to detail.
• Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative with a strong understanding of internal control.
• Problem solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems timely and effectively.
• Ability to adapt to change and learn quickly.
• Good organizational and time-management skills.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
•Strong PC skills, including MS Office.•