The Spot Buyer, will be responsible for conducting the steps involved in selecting suppliers that can bring value realization in terms of delivering indirect materials and services to our internal customers. In this role, you will operate within established procedures to execute transactional and low rigor sourcing activities on low value and ad hoc purchase requests for one or more categories or locations.
*We are looking for 6 Spot Buyers with English and one of the additional languages – German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian or Polish.
• Develop knowledge of products, customers and the industry.
• Identify competitive sources of supply to cover low rigor sourcing activities aligned to the category strategy and ensure compliance with related safety requirements.
• Follow established procedures and policies to select competitive source of supply for procurement of non contracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
• Assist in handling issue management with contracted suppliers to ensure requirements met.
• Build automation and price management on recurring spot transactions through the build of catalogs and operational contracts.
• Work in autonomy to process requests for procurement of materials, goods, services and supplies.
• Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Attractive salary
• Performance-based bonuses
• Health and dental full package insurance
• Language courses
• Life and Accident insurance
• Additional paid study leave
• Various shop and bank services discounts
• International and dynamic environment
• Technical and soft skills trainings
• Outstanding career path opportunities
• Professional growth in a global company
• Award-winning creative office environment
• Various social initiatives
• Comfortable relax and massage zones
• Memorable Team Buildings and Events
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Excellent English
• Very good German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian or Polish language
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Minimum of two years of experience in the procurement and source to order process as buyer
• International working environment experience
• Excellent communication and negotiations skills
• Experience in Ariba Esourcing or other Buying tools, MS office
• Detail and results oriented, decision making and strong problem solving skills