1. Service Support
· Provide first point of contact for internal users and external users.
· Participate in the management & Incident desk functions to support DA Software and Hosted Solutions.
· Participate in the centralised Service Support Incident desk Function – Logging of calls, Incident & Problem Management, escalation & reporting. Managea
• Manage the Third Party inventory and programme within the region.
• Perform security assessments for new and existing Third Parties using the Third Party Security Framework.
• Validate work / peer review of other in region assessments
• Leads in the development and improving TPS program.
• Provide proactive consultancy to other teams within Information Security, Governance and the Business to assist in improving the security posture of third party organisations
• Partner with regional indirect sales and procurement to ensure procedures meet regional requirements / operating practices.
• Partner with Global TPS colleagues to ensure best practice is shared across all regional teams.
• Identify information security deficiencies, risks and exceptions to appropriate parties as soon as possible. Ensure LoD1 ownership and ensure non-compliance issues, exception justification, mitigation controls and risks are appropriately captured.
• Work with RISOs and other GSOs governance functions - assist and/or drive remediation activities in order to mitigate security deficiencies identified
• Prepares statistical reports on compliance deficiency trends and violations
• Research, develop, deploy and implement automation and efficiency tools to maximize output
• 8+ years of experience in security field specially around security assessments or audit field
• Must have a strong technical background with prior hands-on experience a plus
• Ability, drive and motivation to research and provide the right guidance and find possible solutions. Ability to push back where the risk outweighs the benefits
• Curiosity to ask questions and challenge status quo
• Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Problem Solving & Analysis.
• Process driven, and has eye for detail, automation and efficiency to improve programs/processes.
• Good collaboration, relationship and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field or equivalent demonstrable experience
• CISP, CISA, CISM, PCI QSA ISO Lead Auditor or comparable certifications preferable
• 7-10 years experience performing IT/Information Security Review
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
ment of fault, liaising with the client, internal & external resources to resolve the fault.
· Incident desk - Logging, management, escalation, prioritisation, communication back to end-users. Identify corrective actions.
· Liaison with end-users to provide regular feedback on progress.
· Ensure all services are delivered within the agreed service levels and performance standards.
· Ensure all operational checks are completed & issues are communicated appropriately.
· Produce & communicate Management Information Reports.
2. Client Reporting
· Provide clients with monthly reports related to both Hunter and Transact utilisation.
· Obtain client feedback on reports content.
3. Service Management:
· To assist the service manager as required in the creation, implementation, management and review of appropriate SLA’s and OLA’s for both internal and external clients in line with the DA Support strategy. Ensuring that the support model is adhered to at all times with appropriate escalation of requests outside of that model. Implementing and creation of appropriate MI to show performance of SLA and OLA’s.
4. Building and Managing Relationships
· To build strong working relationships with both internal partners and client base. Being a trusted Experian contact - being able to see and represent the clients view within Experian. Following through to completion client requests.
· To build and encourage a positive image of the Service Management function. Working closely with peers in the DA Support community and wider Experian business to share best practice.
6. Planning and Organising
· To plan and manage own time being able to prioritise multiple requests quickly and effectively by managing team resource. To manage both internal and external client expectations taking responsibility for actions and decisions.
7. Personal Development
· Continually review and plan own personal development by assessing training needs, mentoring and growth opportunities. Striving to understand wider Experian business. To define own objectives by understanding how they fit with the overall DA Support Strategy.
8. Other responsibilities
Comply with company rules and procedures and stay informed about their updates