Този профил е деактивиран.
Желаеш ли да активираш профила си отново?
Ще получиш имейл за активация
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this job the Senior Networking Specialist will provide remote technical support to IBM Enterprise customers by troubleshooting and resolving software and hardware issues related to Networking environment.
The products supported are primarily Cisco and other industry leading vendors like Juniper where IBM has business alliances.
This Job requires strong knowledge and experience on associated technologies (Routing, switching, DC, and Security) with relevant certification required by the Vendors.
As Senior Networking Specialist, your missions are to address the technical problems of IBM customers, to perform failure analysis, to provide technical solution and root cause, align other technical roles to a common goal of effective solution, support filed technicians and document the stages of problem resolution in IBM call management system.
Senior Networking Specialist in this job role will support HW and SW Cisco products or solutions.
Senior Networking Specialists as part of Technical Support have responsibility for troubleshooting, and to manage customer situations.
This includes the following activities:
* Analysis of incidents to isolate the causes of the problem with information and log provided by customers.
* Identify known defects and sources of the problem to solve problems.
* Provide action plan for correction or a work around to restore the service; Provide assistance on matters relating to the products supported in the contract.
* Participate in standby rotation to ensure 24/7 coverage
* Ensure customer relationship and communication, monitoring records and ensure escalation to the next level of support or to the vendor when a solution is not found within the time limit.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Technical expertise in Network platforms Cisco or Juniper with some Security knowledge
* Good knowledge in Network Infrastructure
* Demonstrated experience in this area
* Ability to understand complex technical environments
* Autonomy, reliability, dependability
* Ability to communicate with Clients
* Administrative discipline and organization of work
* Good level of use of MS Office tools
* English language fluent in speaking and writing
* Cisco CCNA certification
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* experience of minimum 3 years in Networking with proven ability for Client’s support is preferred
* it is an advantage to have the CISCO CCNP or CCIE Certification level on one or more specialization below:
* Enterprise (Routing & Switching)
* Collaboration (Voice)
* Data Center (Nexus, SDN)
* it is an advantage to have the Juniper JNCIA, JNCIP or JNCIE Certification level on or more specialization below:
* Juniper Enterprise (JNCIA-ENT or JNCIS-ENT)
* Juniper Security (JNCIA-SEC or JNCIS-SEC)
* Juniper SDN, Cloud (JNCIA Cloud, JNCIS Cloud)
* Fluency in one of the next European languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish