Accedia is an IT services company specializing in technology consulting and application development for both SMEs and large enterprises worldwide. Starting in 2012, we grew from a team of 4 to over 150 bright and brave people with a common vision – shape а young company into a leading IT solutions provider where technology experts are inspired to create.
WHAT WE DO
Every day we build apps that connect businesses and end-users, architect full-stack solutions and advise clients on their technology approach to solving business challenges. We are experts in a wide spectrum of technology areas – from Web & Mobile, through Business Intelligence, Cloud & IoT, to QA & Testing.
Team up with smart individuals enjoying a fast-paced ride. Embrace the opportunity!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are expanding our team of Java Software Developers and we are looking for bright people who enjoy dynamics and are eager to learn and develop their professional skills. You will have the opportunity for fully remote work or mixed (remote and in the office in Sofia).
As a Senior Java Full-Stack Developer, you’ll be:
- Having a leading technology role in the complete development lifecycle of a project for an international client (software architecture and system design, developing new and supporting existing features, troubleshooting issues, preparing documentation, etc.)
- Analyzing technical requirements and advising customers on technology stack and architecture decisions
- Setting and continuously improving the code quality standards and owning the code review process
- Actively communicating requirements, issues, risks and open questions with the client and the team
- Defining, estimating, planning and distributing project tasks
- Learning new technologies, participating in various knowledge-sharing initiatives (e.g. delivering internal trainings) and mentoring less experienced team members
- Taking part in key company-wide initiatives and processes (e.g. technical interviews, solution architecture and presales, technology development, etc.)
- 4+ years of professional experience with Java, Spring and Hibernate
- 3+ years of experience with web development frameworks like React, Angular and/or Vue
- Proficiency in various architecture patterns (Multitier, Microservices, Event-driven, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in software developments methodologies and agile processes (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.)
- Experience with multiple enterprise-grade SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong knowledge in Amazon Web Services
- Fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER
We do 4 performance and salary reviews a year for every team member and make sure everyone has personal career and skills development plan.
We deliver more than 80 projects every year using a wide set of technologies and each of our engineers is constantly learning something new.
We have built an incredible community of talented and fun people – all of us bond and enjoy our time together at more than 40 social events each year.
We believe creativity requires balance, that’s why we offer the flexibility and choice to work from the office or anywhere in Bulgaria, plus up to 30 days of annual paid vacation.