Този профил е деактивиран.
Желаеш ли да активираш профила си отново?
Ще получиш имейл за активация
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Procurement Sourcing Professional has the responsibility for achieving the best overall value for Kyndryl (Spain market) when acquiring or contracting for goods, services and intellectual property assets. As such the Procurement Buyer’s principal responsibilities are to.
As a Kyndryl employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
Kyndryl Bulgaria is dedicated to supporting Ukrainian nationals in search of employment in Bulgaria. In this process, we utilize the simplified process of ensuring all requisite permits are in place as regulated by the Government of the Bulgarian Republic.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Procurement Sourcing Professional has the responsibility for achieving best overall value for Kyndryl when acquiring or contracting for goods, services and intellectual property assets. As such Procurement Buyer’s principal responsibilities are to.
• Ensure an effective procurement process is defined and operated.
• Advise and guide business on third party supplier commercial relationships.
• Develop and manage RFxes (Tenders/Requests for Purchase), including facilitating RFx response analysis and RFx assessment with stakeholder.
• Negotiate contract terms with supplier and liaise with legal staff where appropriate.
• Select suppliers and conduct a fair value determination.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintain effective audit trails for all sourcing activities.
• Create appropriate contract documentation, including flow down terms, mirroring of terms from customer contract to a vendor contract.
• Establish effective process indicators that demonstrate performance against these measurements
Track and monitor savings.
• Focus Purchasing Categories: Software & IT Services.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.