Този профил е деактивиран.
Желаеш ли да активираш профила си отново?
Ще получиш имейл за активация
We are looking for a QA engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Paynetics is a licensed e-money institution with a mission to offer payment solutions in an innovative way and change the world of payments. The company is a member of Mastercard, VISA, Union Pay, SEPA, SWIFT, which together with our internally developed products makes us one of the European leaders in payment solutions. Our portfolio includes eWallet (Phyre, A1 Wallet, Pay by Vivacom and others), the world’s first application, which turns any Android NFC-enabled device into a POS terminal without any additional hardware (PHOS), the first ApplePay and GooglePay card in Bulgaria and many others.
Paynetics is a founder of the Bulgarian Fintech Association and has a subsidiary and an office in the UK.
We are expanding and we are looking for a responsible and motivated professional for the position of QA Engineer:
• Be responsible for all aspects of functional testing of a web based and mobile application software development project;
• Perform manual and some automated testing;
• Work closely with the development teams to define, develop, and execute test plans and test cases, using industry standard practices and tools;
• Investigate, identify and follow up on production issues;
• Identify, report and follow up on defects;
• Assist the development team in overseeing problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes and bottlenecks.
• At least 2 years of experience on a similar position;
• Must-have knowledge of QA processes, standards and procedures;
• Experience creating and maintaining QA documentation (test cases, test design specifications, test plans, test status reports, quality metrics);
• Familiarity with automation testing tools and frameworks;
• Experience with various testing types and techniques: Black box, Functional, Regression, Smoke, Cross browser, Performance, Load;
• Experience testing Web or Mobile applications;
• (Optional) Experience with Issue Trackers and Test Case Management system – Jira;
• Good command of English – written and spoken.
• Great team of young professionals with distinct responsibilities and targets;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Friendly work environment;
• Competitive remuneration packages;
• Additional health and dental insurance;
• Great location – near a Metro station.