Any location in Bulgaria
Are you seeking professional development? Widen your business horizons with us!
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB:
Bring you amazing personality, we will take care of the rest. With many internal programs that are aiming to prepare you for your next step – people management or expand your business expertise and knowledge, we believe that we will be the right place for your professional development!
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for accurate and complete execution of daily tasks related to procurement administration - purchase order services, vendor master data collection, and verification, vendor contract administration.
- Provide support and resolve queries to internal customers relating to the purchase order process.
- Ensure that all relevant tax and statutory legislation adheres to Service level KBIs achieved.
- Promote, develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive understanding and support for Procurement Admin processes and Shared Services generally.
- Use robotics and ERP automation projects related to further innovative and effective solutions.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- 1-2 years of experience in a Procurement, Purchasing, Logistics, or Administration role.
- Excellent command of Polish (B2/C1) – both verbal and written.
- Fluency in English - both written and verbal.
- Experienced user of MS applications.
- Experience in ERP and knowledge of SAP would be a plus.
- Good time management and priority setting – work with tight deadlines.
- Team player, action-oriented with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or relevant field.
BY JOINING US YOU WILL GAIN:
An abundance of development opportunities - internal development programs, professional certifications, appealing internal events, causes and parties. Moreover, you will have the ability to work from home as well as use flexible working hours and arrangements. And let's not neglect the social benefits which include additional healthcare, food vouchers, company transportation, free beverages and holiday bonuses!
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of 36 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 715 million consumers by offering a choice of over 100 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve. the local communities we serve.
Think you’ve got the secret ingredient? Apply now!