With more than 70 years of insurance experience, now backed by KBC Group - a strong international bank assurance group - DZI continues to be a leading player on the Bulgarian Insurance Market.
Our mission is to make people’s lives more secure and peaceful and we rely on our talented employees to achieve this ambitious goal! If you join our team, you will be surrounded with colleagues with similar values and you will know how your work impacts society.
Given our ambitious plans for the future, we are looking for new talents who can contribute to our mutual success.
We are now looking for an experienced and motivated professional for the position of
· Design and develop scalable and reliable applications with mindset of delivering secure, well-tested and well-documented software adhering to the full development cycle.
· Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
· Analyse and optimise existing views, functions and stored procedures.
· Provide efficient well-optimised SQL queries for integration with other applications
· Absorb new information and quickly convert business requirements into solutions.
· Liaise with and assist the Support Team with system(s) deployment and identification of any potential defects or issues within existing code and provide effective solutions to problems
Required skills and experience:
· Еxperience with Java language
· Еxperience SQL, PL-SQL is considered as a strong advantage.
· Experience in database development (including the development of stored procedures, functions, triggers, packages, types, tables, views, indexes, jobs, etc.) with Oracle and/or other databases
· Good knowledge of algorithms , data structures and OOP principals
· Very good analytical skills, data investigation skills and database tuning and optimization skills
· Business Proficiency in English
· Experience with Jira or other tracking system is considered as an advantage
· Fintech (banking or insurance) know-how or experience working on financial solutions.
· Experience with Oracle APEX.
· Oracle Forms & Reports 12c.
· University degree in computer science or other related area.
· Opportunity to join one of the leading insurers on the Bulgarian market, part of KBC Group
· Work in a highly professional and ethical working environment
· Work and be a part of the team that will implement and support the state-of-the-art-technologies, part of the journey to our digital transformation.
· Competitive remuneration package (additional health insurance with dental care coverage,.
· Home office opportunity
Interested? Send us a comprehensive CV in English.