CTeam is a recruitment agency, part of a group of companies, offering a wide range of services in the field of human resources management, combining one of the best international practices and knowledge of the local market.
For one of our clients, IT company, we are looking for a motivated person at the position: Print Production Expert
Our client is seeking for a Print Production Expert to handle print orders between their requesters, designers and print vendors. This person will coordinate print orders of existing work that has printed previously. This person will communicate print pricing, obtain price approvals, place orders and transfer final art files of these print orders with our print vendors and confirm print schedules. The Print Production Expert will closely work with business partners and various end users to fulfill print orders.
• Create digital artworks and check their quality based on the client and printer guidelines;
• Must be able to apply technical specifications such as dielines;
• Process and export files according to print specifications which includes creating separations, remapping of colors, overprinting, bleeding and color correction;
• Communicate with both the Design and Print Team at various stages of the project and make changes as necessary in order to ensure the processed files meet the printer requirements for production;
• Perform and establish pre-flight checks according to brand guidelines and printer specifications;
• Troubleshoot and fix file issues prior to hand-off;
• Use established print matrixes to obtain print pricing;
• Communicate with print vendors for additional pricing as needed;
• Formalize quotes and email to requesters for approval;
• Obtain working files from our workflow management system;
• Transform approved working design files as final print-ready files according to specs;
• Transfer final art files of these print orders to the print coordinators;
• Compose order write-up and email final art to print vendor;
• Confirm production schedule and due dates with requester and print vendor;
• Ensure workflow management system used for documenting and tracking projects is up to date;
• Closing out job, making sure tasks are completed and hours are logged before archiving.
• Extensive knowledge in all printing processes/print knowledge is a must;
• Knowledge in Color Separation which includes remapping of colors, Offset plating, Preflight file preparation and Color Proofing is a must;
• Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat;
• Must be able to follow standard print requirements and apply technical specifications based on the printer guidelines;
• Ability to apply sound judgment while working independently;
• 2+ years proven work experience in a similar role;
• Proficiency in English - C1;
• Must be willing to work on a night shift.