At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
The Client Innovation Center is the newest and largest IBM center in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a hub of global importance for the company, providing end-to-end IT services, including network management, server systems operations, maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware and software covering some of the biggest world markets – US, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that will work directly with IBM Power brand enterprise customers. As a Premium Technical Support Manager, you will be responsible for managing dedicated customer accounts. You will be required to use problem determination skills to provide remote technical support to Premium clients, including problem management for software issues.
You have an opportunity to learn hybrid cloud essential skills, such as virtualization, deployment, and performance management.
- You will be responsible for delivering reports and proactive recommendations on a monthly basis including conducting status meetings at custom intervals. Contribute to department attainment of organizational objectives/targets and high customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with other support teams/organizations to prioritize and diagnose problems to resolution while communicating action plans to the customer or IBM representative as appropriate.
- Daily interactions could include the client’s technical and management team as well as IBM teams (development, account team, project office, etc.)
- Will be responsible for documenting and generating client meeting minutes and service activity report
- Working within the US prime shift hours.
- Serve as a single point of contact for IBM customers via phone, CRM platform.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1+ years verbal and written communication skills and excellent customer relationship management skills
- 2+ years’ experience in providing technical support- Enterprise OS distributions, Hardware
- Good time management and self sufficiency
- Fluency in English language
- Must work well in a team environment, having strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving and time management skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Areas of specialization: IBM POWER platform: system administration skills in AIX OS, PowerHA, PowerVM, HMC
- Technical formal degree in IT science
- IT technology support delivery experience