Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Now we are looking for Network System Administrator to join our dynamic and highly professional GreenLake Management Services (GMS) team.
HPE GreenLake brings the cloud experience to apps and data everywhere, enabling customers to adopt transformative technology faster and simplify their operations. HPE GreenLake delivers public cloud services and infrastructure as-a-service for your workloads – on premises, fully managed in a pay-per-use model at the edge, in colocations, and in your data center. With HPE GreenLake, corporations will be able to transform their cloud-native and non-cloud native applications, create essential data and speed insights for teams to use effectively, and free up their staff to better address other business needs.
After extensive onboarding and training program the Network System Administrator will provide technical expertise for infrastructure monitoring and system administration of large enterprise HPE Aruba network environment in R&D of autonomous driving/cars.
How you'll make your mark:
• Manage customer IT environment in scope
• Perform regular daily administration activities, Monitor health status of network environment
• Configure and troubleshoot switches, wireless controllers, access points
• Monitor environment performance and bandwidth & resource utilization
• Log file diagnosis for critical events
• General network administrator activities
• Troubleshooting and incident handling
• Participate/Drive ITIL based change management, problem management, incident management
• Collaborate with technical and nontechnical counterparts
• Engineering degree or 2 years of relevant experience in IT support
• Knowledge of networking technologies, network communication protocols, firewalls, access configurations
• Ability to isolate and solve complex technical/business problems with the ability to interact with people at all levels, across all geographic regions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Willing to learn new technologies
• Proficiency in English and German language
What we can offer you:
• Attractive compensation package
• Career and Development - worldwide career opportunities, access to a high-tech Engineering Lab
• Work That Fits Your Life ¬- 24 days annual paid leave, have a free afternoon once a month, 6 months paid parental leave with 100% of your salary, possibility to work from home, transition support through life events
• Wellness and Health Programs
• Socially Engaged Community - 60 hours/year additional time off for volunteering, plastic free office, participation in socially responsible causes via partnership with 50+ non-government organizations.
• Exciting Workplace Experience