CTeam is a recruitment agency, part of a group of companies, offering wide range of services in the field of human resources management, combining the best international practices and knowledge of the local market.
For one of our client, Pfizer - а global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated professional at the position of: Medical Advisor Rare Diseases
• Manage and plan medical affairs related to the Rare Diseases;
• Provide medical information for setting strategies and objectives of the market;
• Build and maintain enduring relationships with Key Opinion Leaders;
• Support his/her marketing colleagues in developing product brand plans;
• Acquire and distribute scientific knowledge and clinical data on competitor products;
• Participate in preparation for new product launch;
• Conduct literature search on respective products on an ongoing basis.
• University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy field is a must;
• Previous experience in medical affairs - at least 3 years;
• Excellent command in English (written and spoken);
• Strong communication and presentation abilities;
• Proactive behavior and ability to work independently;
• Very good management skills;
• Driving license.
The company offers:
• Opportunity to work in a multinational organization providing diverse culture and unparalleled career development opportunities;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Positive and supportive work environment