The Master Data Analyst will be responsible to execute on our master data setup and maintenance. We seek a skilled analyst who will partner with all business functions and the corporate global information technology organization to lead and execute the business data requirements.
• Support data and process improvement efforts, including the identification, re-design, and implementation of opportunities identified utilizing data from audits and metrics.
• Under minimal supervision, performs the master data maintenance requests in the appropriate tools, according to the established timelines for resolution.
• Executes Maintenance activities on Customers, Vendors, Materials or Finance Master Data objects in ERP systems, in compliance with pre-defined data standards.
• Executes regulatory compliance procedures, assists in conducting audit activities to ensure that moderately defined procedures are followed, and champions the defined governance process for approvals.
• Assist the MDM Operations Lead/ Supervisor, Sr. Project Specialist, MDM Specialists/ Consultants to create and update training documents, procedures and reports, as needed.
• Monitor master data overall health of the data and execute cleansing efforts.
• Partner with functional leaders to ensure compliance with data processes and procedures.
• Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Provide support to businesses by answering questions on requests that are in progress.
• Prepare detailed Master Data reports and analysis
• Other duties as assigned
• Attractive salary
• Performance-based bonuses
• Health and dental full package insurance
• Language courses
• Life and Accident insurance
• Additional paid study leave
• Various shop and bank services discounts
• International and dynamic environment
• Technical and soft skills trainings
• Outstanding career path opportunities
• Professional growth in a global company
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Excellent English language
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Up to 1 year of Master Data experience
• Experience in Shared Services or Business Process Management environments
• Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to multitask
• Work experience across multiple lines of business and/or within the information technology function
• ERP experience