Pontica Solutions is an award-winning BPO company that offers great opportunities for young professionals. We have managed to create a sustainable and people-oriented team and to concentrate our expertise in quality. As we are growing fast, we are looking for a motivated System Administrator to join our team.
• Troubleshoot any problems reported by the employees in the company, analyze and isolate the issues.
• Monitor and maintain network and system security.
• Evaluate and modify the system’s performance.
• Manages the day-to-day operations of the computers by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance, and repair.
• Maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
• Administer all IT equipment – servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates, and patches.
• Maintain a clean and well-organized working environment for all office space, including server rooms.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An attractive remuneration + annual review. Referral bonuses.
• Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
• Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
• Permanent employment; full-time.
• Employer: Pontica Solutions Ltd.
• Previous experience as a System Administrator.
• Experience with Google and MS products (Windows server, Windows workstation).
• Working level of English (B2-C1).
• Proactive and dynamic person with the ability to work independently.
Will be considered an advantage:
• IT education.
• Network configuration knowledge.
• Linux experience.
**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).