Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Now we are looking for Junior Container Platform System Administrator to join our dynamic and highly professional GreenLake Management Services (GMS) team.
HPE GreenLake brings the cloud experience to apps and data everywhere, enabling customers to adopt transformative technology faster and simplify their operations. HPE GreenLake delivers public cloud services and infrastructure as-a-service for your workloads – on premises, fully managed in a pay-per-use model at the edge, in colocations, and in your data center. With HPE GreenLake, corporations will be able to transform their cloud-native and non-cloud native applications, create essential data and speed insights for teams to use effectively, and free up their staff to better address other business needs.
We are looking for motivated individuals willing to develop in the field of system administration, cloud, and container technologies.
The Junior Container System Administrators will be trained on cutting edge technologies – operating systems, containers and Ezmeral during the onboarding period.
HPE Ezmeral is an enterprise grade solution that accelerates customers’ journey from hybrid to cloud through its unified container platform. This solution is designed for cloud-native and non-cloud native applications which allows the customer to run on any infrastructure: either on premises, in multiple public clouds, in a hybrid model, or at the edge.
How you'll make your mark:
• Manage customer IT environment in scope
• Monitor health status and availability
• Monitor system performance
• Monitor Services
• Manage OS Configuration changes
• Manage Disk Space (Monitor & Report available disk capacity)
• Deliver account support by operating and administrating customer IT Environment to ensure proper operation
• Control and administer system configurations
• Communicate effectively with Technical and Non-Technical stakeholders
• Participate/Drive ITIL based change management, problem management, incident management
• Develop action plans to investigate and resolve issues and clearly communicate these to engineers, customers and/or relevant managers
• Engineering degree or 2 years of relevant experience in IT support
• Experience in Linux or Virtualization administration is preferred
• Ability to isolate and solve complex technical problems with the ability to interact with people at all levels, across all geographic regions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Willing to learn new technologies
• Excellent German language skills is an advantage
• Proficiency in English and German language