General Accounting Team Lead
Passionate about others’ development? We trust you with our secret ingredient!
We believe that our people are our secret ingredient for a successful business.
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
If you are always seeking for your and your teams’ development, you will be right at home in our Accounting Department. We will trust you with our secret ingredient – our people. Moreover we will take care of your development with many internal programs and professional certification that can help you excel you career.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures people development and team engagement
- Encourages an environment focused on continuous improvement of process efficiencies and customer service within the team
- Ensures all closing operations are planned, executed and controlled as per defined process and timelines
- Manages the production on monthly, annual and ad-hoc financial reports in accordance with close and other timetables of the entities under his/her responsibility
- Reviews, improves and maintains all controls and procedures to ensure compliance with CCH and local accounting policies and legislations and internal controls
- Partners with in - country finance organization, CSC Controlling, Tax department and internal customers from all departments in the Business Services Organization (BSO)
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- Qualified Accountant, with minimum 3 years of finance experience. preferably within FMCG and multinational environment
- University degree in Finance or business-related subject
- Excellent knowledge of general accounting processes
- Clear evidence of people management experience and complex projects, requiring multi-functional team working
- Ability to build and motivate teams
- Significant exposure to IFRS and Audit
- Experience of ERP is essential and knowledge of SAP will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command in English, both verbal and written
JOINING OUR TEAM YOU WILL GAIN:
We can offer you many development opportunities – internal development programs, professional certifications (ACCA/CIMA/CIPD), many interesting internal events, causes and parties. Moreover, you can take home office days and use flexible working hours. Of course, social benefits such as additional health care, food vouchers, company transportation, amazing beverages in our office and holiday bonuses.
Sounds amazing? Apply now and join us!
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of 36 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 715 million consumers by offering a choice of over 100 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Think you’ve got the secret ingredient? Apply Now!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.