If you want to step into a multinational company with numerous development opportunities and amazing people, scroll no more!
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
Bring your amazing personality, we will take care of the rest. With many internal programs that aim to prepare you for the next step - people management or simply to expand your business expertise and knowledge, we believe we will be the right place for your professional development!
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing support tо Coca-Cola HBC Austria and Switzerland in the area of Human Resources Administration - Personnel Administration and Organizational Management;
- Maintaining Human Resources Data in our global Coca–Cola Hellenic systems;
- Promote develop and maintain effective communication and excellent relationship with internal and external customers, ensuring their requirements are identified and met in a timely and appropriate manner;
- Participate in initiatives to increase process efficiency, standardization and redesign in line with the business needs;
- Participate actively in knowledge preservation and information management to support business dynamics;
- Work with the Robotics Process Automation team on various projects for further innovative and effective solutions.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- 1-2 years of experience in the filed of HR administration or customer support;
- High proficiency of German, both written and verbal;
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal (C1);
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office (Excel);
- Strong interest in the area of Human Resources;
- University Degree in HR, Business Administration or other related subject would be a plus;
- Solid customer service and stakeholder management skills, and ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Team player, proactive & result-driven.
BY JOINING US YOU WILL GAIN:
We can offer you many development opportunities - internal development programs, professional certifications, many interesting internal events, causes and parties. Moreover, you can take home office days and use flexible working hours. Of course, social benefits such as additional healthcare, food vouchers, company transportation, amazing beverages in our office and holiday bonuses.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of 36 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 715 million consumers by offering a choice of over 100 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Think you’ve got the secret ingredient? Apply Now!