CBS is looking for а Global Mobility and Rewards Specialist to provide end-to-end Global Mobility support to Cargotec global HR network in global mobility related matters including short-term assignments assistance. The role will closely collaborate with HRBP’s, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, prepares assignment compensation packages, agreement proposals, Legal, Payroll, follow up the status of on-going global moves (extensions, repatriations) and others to ensure a seamless mobility experience for our people.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Accountable for preparation of global mobility agreement proposals, quality of assignment process and development and implementation of global mobility related policies, guidelines and processes
• Provide support across immigration, removals, tax and relocation, including managing our external providers, escalations, exceptions and vendor technology
• Supports and provides day to day advice to HR colleagues on global mobility related issues, and ensures that the mobility process is followed consistently across the organisation.
• Align on the benefit harmonization requirements with Corporate, Country teams & Global stakeholders
• Coordinates benefit management, annual compensation processes and job architecture and grading related activities
• Coordinate executive and assignment insurance related matter
• Monitors the creation and execution of the harmonization plan of appointed country or process and applying the global approach and local market conditions where needed.
• Drive vendor harmonisation projects on a global level and support Country HR Manager in implementing global practices & service providers
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
What you will need to succeed:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• 3-5 years of experience within international human resources related roles, experience in global mobility lifecycle processes and methodologies is essential
• Understanding of the end-to-end relocation and transition process for international assignees and good understanding and ability to learn social security, pension and taxation related matters
• Basic knowledge on employment legislation, taxation and contracts, and performance management, compensation and benefits principles, trends and best practices in expatriate and relocation management and administration
• Previous vendor management experience is seen as an asset.
• Strong drive and time management, ability to decide and prioritize independently
• Highly collaborative - ability to build and maintain good relations, trust and co-operation with all key stakeholders
• Capable, confident, positive and committed person with focus on solutions, achievement and results.