At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
If you are searching for opportunities to start your career in the field of Finance and gain practical skills in a multinational environment, enroll for IBM Finance Traineeship Program. Our 6 months or 12 months part-time training program is aimed to prepare and develop students and graduates for the job of the Financial Analyst.
IBM Financial Analysts play a unique and integral role in driving business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results. You’ll also experience opportunities for skills development training and leadership development. See why it pays to work for a company that sees its return on investment (ROI) as more than just dollars and cents.
We hire your potential – no previous experience is required. If you like communication in international environment, you are a team player and you are looking for challenges to boost your future career development, then IBM is the right company for you.
Successful completion of the program will open the door for your further development and potential hiring. You will have the possibility to get insight into our key departments and financial roles.
A. Global Markets & Services Finance and Planning
B. Services Finance and Planning Contract and Cost Controlling, Signings and Backlog Reporting
What We Offer:
- Meaningful job responsibility from day one
- Challenging job in a friendly working environment
- Appropriate trainings and education
- Exposure to senior management
- Possibility to get full time job after studies
- Paid traineeship program
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Be an active university student in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics field or recent graduate with no prior working experience in the field
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- MS Office – user of Excel and Power point
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work in team
- Interest in finance, logical thinking, flexibility
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Finance / Accounting Education and Excel knowledge