Searching for a new career opportunity? Well, you’ve reached your destination. Check us out:
We are William Hill:
One of UK’s leading bookmakers and most recognized brands in the gaming industry. We provide gaming and betting services for every taste and preferences: online, offline, play as you go, etc.
We are currently looking for End User Computing Analyst to join our team in Sofia.
Our values are:
Eyes on the customer…they matter most
Give a damn…show you care
Own it…step up
On the same side… as one business
“It’ll do” will never do…be bold
Be dedicated to offering great IT support to everyone in the Sofia Office, as well as colleagues in other William Hill locations via Chat, Email & Phone. You will develop any IT skills you have to a higher level as there is virtually no limit on the number of technologies and systems you can become familiar with.
You will provide support to EUC infrastructure SMEs in Sofia, Krakow, Leeds and Malta with regards to ad hoc projects and initiatives using your experience, to ensure successful completion of team goals and undertake any additional work-related tasks based on business needs.
- Fluency in English, other languages will be considered a plus
- IT related education or IT employment in previous company
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound time management, organization and prioritization abilities
- Proven problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- Professional, proactive, positive and with a “can-do” attitude
- Powershell or Bash scripting will be considered an asset
The EUC Analyst candidates should meet all of the following criteria, in order to be considered for the position:
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Operating Systems internal workings, Active Directory Domain, Network Fundamentals
- Take a test to assess technical level skills
- Willing to invest the required time for self-education with company provided materials and training as well as mentorship
- Performance against personal/team metrical and qualitative objectives meets the company standards
• First-class salary
• 13th salarydistributed monthly
• 100 BGN food vouchers
And on top:
• Performance bonuses paid quarterly
• 24 days annual paid leave
• Half price sport cards
• Additional health insurance
• Discounts at The Mall
• Taxi vouchers for late shifts
• Balance policy - mix & match home and office work
• Career development & learning opportunities
• Positive and stimulating environment
• Free snacks and beverages in the office
• Social & Wellbeing initiatives
Hurry up, attach your English CV, get shortlisted and join us in our brand-new office.
Our mouths are zipped, and we treat your information strictly confidential